Monday, July 2, 2007

Radium Video

My Radium video is complete and should be ready for viewing very soon! HURRAH!






Update: Ok, never mind. The video is too long for YouTube, so I'll have to do a bit more work to it and probably split it into 4 parts. Hopefully it will be done soon!

UPDATE update: Ok, MySpace just got some handy points because they let super long videos be not not allowed. Woot. So there it is! The trip in a drippy nutshell! Enjoy! (No making fun of the bad job I did, it was my first time, leave my virgin mistakes alone)

UPDATE UPDATE update: Ok, so maybe this isn't working either, the video seems to get cut off. Maybe it just needs more time to process. I'm still working on it. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!! Update: Ok, so I split the video in half and it's processing right now. I've got part 1 up above and I'll put part 2 just below this. Damnit this better work this time!

And here it is. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome video dude! Although your morning delay tactics also contributed to us getting home so late.

    ReplyDelete