Thursday, July 19, 2007

Now with 100% more employment

Speacial thanks to Terry, last week he told me that The Source was looking for someone to pick up about 15 hours of shifts a week and that I should go down and drop off a resume or something. So I did, and on Friday I had me an interview and all went well. On Monday we went for some paintballing for Mike's birthday (Which was awesome), and on Tuesday they called me again to sign some papers so I could start!

Wednesday Riley, Ham and I went to see The Tragically Hip (Also quite awesome), and today was my first day working at The Source.

So how did it go? Pretty well I'd say. I'm trying to learn how not to suck at it, and I'm sure it'll come along. The hardest part right now is using the computer to make transactions, I can never remember what I'm supposed to press to make it bend to my will. Other than that it isn't too bad, and I'm looking forward to finally making some monies again. Hooray! Anyways, my arms are cold, so I'm going to take off.

1 comment:

  1. Careful Steve, you'd hate to get fired for saying where you work.

    ReplyDelete