Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project Steve365, mostly live!

A new YouTube Channel, and a new video to go along with it! I can't believe how much more work this was then I originally thought it would be. I tried editing the video I captured using iMovie, but apparenly iMovie doesn't let you impose images over top of video like I wanted to do. So I had to move to Final Cut Express and figure out how that works. So the first video is out at least a week later than I expected it would be, and I'm still working kinks out of the entire process. But now that the ball is rolling it will be a lot easier to actually keep on schedule for these. I'm going to try and get last week's video shot and up before Sunday when I want to do THIS week's video and get it up for Monday, and hopefully keep a Sunday shoot, Monday upload schedule. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, here's the new channel, and check out the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment